Etsy is a great platform for selling handmade or vintage items, but did you know that you can also sell print-on-demand products? This means that you can create and list products without having to worry about inventory or shipping.
If you’re looking for a way to monetize your Etsy shop, selling print-on-demand products is a great option. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to get started. We’ll also share some tips on marketing your products.
Ready to sell print-on-demand products and monetize your Etsy shop? Let’s get started!
What Are Print-On-Demand Products?
Print-on-demand (POD) products are items that are printed only after an order is placed. This means that you don’t have to worry about storing inventory or shipping products yourself.
There are a few different types of print-on-demand products you can sell on Etsy, including:
- Clothing: T-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, leggings, etc.
- Home decor: Pillows, blankets, mugs, towels, etc.
- Stationery: Greeting cards, notebooks, planners, etc.
- Art prints: Posters, photographs, paintings, etc.
These are just a few examples – there are many other types of print-on-demand products you can sell on Etsy. Other popular print-on-demand products include mugs, tote bags, and phone cases.
You can also design and sell other types of products on print-on-demand websites, like leggings, swimsuits, throws, and pillows. Most print-on-demand websites will have a wide range of products that you can choose from to sell in your shop.
What Are the Benefits of Selling Print-on-Demand Products?
There are a few benefits of selling print-on-demand products, which include:
- You don’t have to worry about inventory or shipping.
- Start selling right away – there’s no need to wait for products to be made or shipped.
- There’s a low upfront cost. You only need to pay for the cost of the product when an order is placed.
- You can offer a wide range of products without having to invest in inventory.
These are just a few of the benefits of selling print-on-demand products. If you’re looking for a way to monetize your Etsy shop, selling print-on-demand products is a great option.
How to Sell Print-On-Demand Products on Etsy
Selling print-on-demand products is a great way to monetize your Etsy shop. If you’re ready to get started, here’s what you need to do:
1. Pick a Print-On-Demand Provider
The first step is finding a print-on-demand provider you want to work with. There are a lot of different providers out there, so it’s important to do your research and pick one that’s a good fit for your business. Some things you should consider when choosing a provider include:
- The types of products they offer: You want to make sure the provider offers the type of product you want to sell. For example, if you want to sell t-shirts, make sure the provider offers t-shirts.
- Their printing quality: You want to make sure the provider has high-quality printing so your products look great.
- Their prices: You want to make sure the provider’s prices are in line with what you want to charge for your products.
- The shipping times: You want to make sure the provider can ship your products out on time so your customers are happy with their purchases.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, it’s time to choose a provider! We recommend using Printify or Gooten as they are both reputable providers with high-quality printing and competitive prices.
2. Set Up Your Shop
Now that you’ve chosen a print-on-demand provider, it’s time to set up your Etsy shop!
If you don’t already have an Etsy shop, you’ll need to create one. Once you’re logged into Etsy, click on “Sell on Etsy” and then “Open your Etsy shop.” From there, you’ll be able to choose your shop language, country, and currency, and then name your shop. Once you’ve done all of that, click “Save and continue.”
3. Choose Your Listings
Now it’s time to start adding products! To do this, click “Products” and “Add a product.” From there, you’ll be able to select the product type (e.g., t-shirt), enter a product title and description, add photos, and set a price. Once you’ve done all of that, click “Publish.” Repeat this process for each product you want to add to your shop.
4. Start Selling!
You’re now ready to start selling print-on-demand products in your Etsy shop. Just promote your shop like usual and wait for the orders to start rolling in. Once an order comes in, simply place the order with your print-on-demand provider and they’ll take care of the rest!
Why Sell on Etsy?
Etsy is a well-known marketplace for selling handmade and vintage items. However, you can also sell print-on-demand products on Etsy.
There are many benefits of selling on Etsy, which include:
- A large audience: There are over million active buyers on Etsy. On Etsy, you can reach a large audience of potential customers.
- A built-in marketing platform: Etsy has a built-in marketing platform that allows you to reach a wide audience. You can also use Etsy ads to market your products.
- Trusted website: Etsy is a trusted website with a good reputation. This can help you build trust with potential customers.
- Easy to use: Etsy is easy to use, even if you’re new to the platform. All you need to do is create an account and start listing products.
Additional Tips To Sell On Etsy
Now that you know how to sell print-on-demand products on Etsy, here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Use high-quality photos
Remember that your product photos are key to selling on Etsy. Make sure to use high-quality photos that show off your products in the best light possible.
2. Write compelling product descriptions
Your product descriptions are also important. Make sure to write compelling descriptions that highlight the features and benefits of your products.
3. Promote your shop
Don’t forget to promote your Etsy shop! You can promote your shop through social media, your blog, or other channels.
Print-on-demand products are becoming more popular and for good reason. They are a great way to sell your products without worrying about inventory or shipping. Not only that, but they offer unique benefits that can set you apart from other sellers on Etsy. If you’re looking for a new way to sell your products, consider print-on-demand products and see how they can benefit your business.